Saturday, September 13, 2008

Transition

"Because I knew you...

I have been changed for good."


Song: For Good by Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth

I graduated high school about four months ago. They have started school and it still hasn't hit me that I'm not in high school anymore. I will no longer enjoy the safety net of friends I got block scheduled with for four years, the same old teachers and that small campus. Now I'm in college, where I know hardly anyone, the professor's faces are a mystery to me and the campus is a lot larger than high school ever was, or will be. I already miss my friends from school but I have yet to shed a tear for any of them. I know that once I move out or when I start school with unfamiliar faces its going to hit me big time but for now I'm looking forward to the college experience. Good Luck to everyone and keep in touch! (:

p.s. I realize that this isn't much of a "blog" but I guess, it sets the mood for some real blogs, whatever that will be. I will update here & on my xanga (if you're lucky enough to have me there) but I will try to write the really good ones or the ones I enjoy writing here. I'll try to update as much as I can, I don't know the workload I will get, yet.
Please, link me to your blogspot, xanga, or whatever else you kids use. I would like to read about your experiences and thoughts.
ALSO, each post will have a quote & possibly a song to go along with the post. I'd like to hope that they will be all interrelating. (the quote will be related, but I'm not sure of the song, that's a little tougher.) Maybe I can get a picture too, that'll be radical.