Saturday, September 25, 2010

Free

We were snuggled deep under his bed sheets. I lay there, smiling and thinking about last night. His hand was over my breasts and he was soundly asleep. I thought about how he gently caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. He’d take off his shirt and I’d follow, showing my breasts with erect nipples. He kissed me. He licked me. We made love. The aftermath was just as amazing. We laid there exhausted, never taking our eyes off one another.

He whispered: What happens when two unstoppable forces collide?

I didn’t know it then, but that memory will haunt me for the rest of my life. That idea would form itself in my most vulnerable moments. It would creep up on me like a lioness on a gazelle completely unaware of the danger nearby. No matter how many times I tried to push it to the back of my mind, his voice will resonate in my head – “What happens,” he began again, “when two unstoppable forces collide?”

I didn’t answer. We fell asleep – no other words were uttered that night. The memory of that night will be with me the morning after, during our disputes, when I was happy or sad…it would come at me, forcing me to think of answer. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? First I heard it in whispers and the more I thought about it the louder the question will become. It was as if I were standing in the middle of train tracks and the question, the train, sped its way toward me. What happens when two unstoppable forces – before the collision, I’d wake from the trance.

We were arguing again; his screams broke the trance.

He gripped my arm tightly. It reminded me of something: a flesh memory. We had walked into our new apartment, hopeful, looking at a coverless window. The sun shone brightly. “We’ll be alright,” he said, moving his arm around me. He gripped my arm tightly. “Yeah, we’ll be alright.” His hand sent a shock throughout my body and in an instant I felt this surge of passion and adventure. We fucked leaning on the window. It was the best feeling in the world. His force kept me on the window. My legs wrapped around him as he shoved his dick between my legs. His face was deep in my breasts, licking and biting my nipples. I felt insanely good; I felt the eyes of neighbors opposing our windows and of strangers walking below. I heard the small cracks of the window and that felt good too. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? He fucked me harder and harder. I liked that any moment our passion will shatter the window and we’d fall to our deaths. He was deaf to the cracks. He kept thrusting in a pattern that our moans followed. Ahhhh- he finally reached ecstasy as he moaned in passion – no, he yelled in pain.

My first had landed on his jaw. He held on to it as I stared him down. His eyes were filled with hatred. “You’re going to pay for this you filthy bitch!” I stood my ground. He hit me back. I fell to the ground kissing the wood floor. No, it was gravel. “Are you alright honey?” His voice was sweet. He helped me up. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? No, this isn’t right, I told myself. I don’t belong here. He kicked me and I felt the floor: wood once more.

He muttered something and spit at me. I was disgusting, filth, trash, not worth any of his time. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. I saw the train tracks in front of me. The train was at a distance. I heard a whisper ringing in and out of my ears: What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? The train was gaining speed and the voice in my head grew louder. It was an infinite loop, only interrupted by itself in different levels of loudness. What happens when – collide? – unstoppable forces – when – what happens – two unstoppable forces collide? I didn’t know the answer, but the train moved forward.

I swung my arms hoping to land a punch. I kicked and snarled. I hit him in the groin. He let go of me and I ran. The train kept moving forward as I stood there in a trance. What happens – he got up and ran after me – when two unstoppable – I threw any object close to me: lamps, plates, even pillows – forces collide? He tackled me to the floor. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? I squirmed and screamed. I scratched and bit anything I could. His strength was too much. The train was 200 feet away. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? I bit his ear and blood came gushing out. He let go of me and I saw my chance. I kicked. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? The train was 100 feet away. I could hear the piercing horn, the roar of the engine and, and his screams. I ran towards the kitchen. He got up and ran after me, ignoring his pain. The train was going to hit me. I picked up a knife. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? I braced myself for the impact. The train was seconds away.

I stabbed him. My eyes were closed. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? His body fell to the wooden floor, no, the train tracks. He looked surprised. What happens when two unstoppable forces collide? I leaned down to inspect his body. I kissed his forehead and whispered: One breaks free. (via)

No comments: